Current Action Campaigns: Make Your Voice Heard!
- Fund Our Schools: The Kids Are Worth It!
- Special-Education Vouchers–A Bad Bargain for Students with Disabilities
- Pension Peril: It’s Your Fight, Too
- Support Community Schools!
- Write your state senator and representative and let them know to oppose SB 13 and HB 510 (payroll deduction bills)
- SSB 3 ACTION REQUIRED! Stop Taxpayer Money Going to Private Schools
- Send a letter urging affordable health insurance for texas school employees
You can also call you state senator and representative at any time. Not sure who represents you? Click here for information.
And you can subscribe to our email newsletter and Action Alerts here.
Be sure to stay up to date on all our events and action campaigns by subscribing to our Texas AFT text message system! Just compose a text message as you would to your friends, and text “TEXAS” to 69238.
You’ll get a confirmation text that lets you know you’ve signed up successfully and prompts you to personalize your location for local information texts.
(You may unsubscribe at any time, and there is no charge for this service, but normal data and message rates on your phone plan may apply.)