In response to the COVID-19 pandemic, many of our staff continue to work remotely. We are available to members, however, by phone and email:
- email@example.com or (512) 448-0130 for members of local unions or general inquiries
- firstname.lastname@example.org or (800) 222-3827 for members of the Associate Membership Program (AMP)
No matter how you reach out, please include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your email address (personal email preferred)
- The best phone number to reach you
- The district you work in
- The nature of your request
Addresses & Hours
Texas AFT (state federation offices)
Phone: (512) 448-0130
Normal Office Hours: Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Email address: email@example.com
Texas AFT Associate Membership Program (AMP)
Phone: (800) 222-3827
Normal Office Hours: Monday – Friday; 8 AM to 5 PM
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- To join our union, use the online membership options or call (512) 448-0130.
- For questions about member benefits, visit www.unionplus.org.
- Questions about your membership? Contact your local union or the Associate Membership Program.
Workplace or Legal Issues
- Members of local unions, please call your local office first.
- For Associate Membership Program members, call the Member Service Department at (800) 222-3827.
While we welcome emails on workplace and membership issues to email@example.com, a call to your local union or AMP regional office will get a more timely response.
For media inquiries or to communicate with Texas AFT officers, President Zeph Capo and Secretary-Treasurer Ray McMurrey, contact Rob D’Amico, communication director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (512) 627-1343.
To reach our national affiliate, the American Federation of Teachers, visit
AFT’s contact page.