In this issue:
- Member Benefits: Union Plus Legal Services
- Viewpoints: Supporting Candidates who reflect our values
- From the Secretary Treasurer: Districts of Innovation threaten safeguards for a quality education
- East Texas members unite to improve working conditions, engage community
- Randi Weingarten: Trump’s education plan would decimate public education
- Student debt clinics help members reduce loan payments
- Innovation grants help fund Texas community schools efforts
- Taking the LEAD
- Austin local wins mandatory 30-minute recesses
- Around the State
Texas Teacher is published four times per year (Spring, Summer, Fall and Winter). If you would like to be added to the Texas Teacher mailing list, please put “SUBSCRIBE TEXAS TEACHER” into the subject line of an email with your full name and address to Rob D’Amico and indicate if you are a member of Texas AFT (not required).
If you are interested in advertising with Texas Teacher, contact Rob D’Amico.
Texas Teacher Archives
For issues before May 2002, email email@example.com