Here’s a reminder that sharemylesson.com has thousands of lesson plans and other curriculum tools to help with remote instruction–including an online Remote Community to share information and best practices and a checklist for distance learning. The site also has resources on Covid-19.
Share My Lesson also is hosting its annual Virtual Conference on March 24-26 with dozens of online, one-hour courses available for professional development credit. More info and registration here or at the links below.
- Current events and student activism webinars;
- Addressing needs, balancing equity, and building inclusive communities webinars;
- Trauma-informed practices, health and social emotional learning webinars;
- Instructional strategies across the curriculum webinars;
- Science, technology, engineering and math webinars; and
- Webinars for all school staff.