This week the American Federation of Teachers will begin sending monthly e-newsletters for members of each of AFT’s five divisions, featuring timely news, resources, benefits, and interactive opportunities. Members can expect to see their e-newsletters in their inboxes based on this schedule:
- AFT PSRP (Paraprofessionals and School-Related Personnel—approximately the 10th of the month (starting Nov. 12)
- AFT Healthcare—approximately the 15th of the month (starting Nov. 15)
- AFT Teachers—approximately the 20th of the month (starting Nov. 22)
- AFT Higher Education—approximately the fifth of the month (starting Dec. 3)
- AFT Public Employees—approximately the fifth of the month (starting Dec. 6)
These e-newsletters will go only to those members for whom AFT has up-to-date e-mail addresses. If you do not receive your divisional e-newsletter over the next month, you can use AFT’s subscription sign-up page to get on the e-mailing list. The link to that subscription-management page is http://www.aft.org/subscribe. You also can use that link to change or add e-newsletters or to unsubscribe.