Have you been riding a roller coaster of emotions lately? You aren’t alone. Join Marc Brackett for this timely webinar on strategies to help make the ride a little smoother. This interactive session will offer research-based strategies to support your own and others’ well-being and better decision-making, relationship quality and performance during these uncertain times. Register now.
Marc Brackett, Ph.D., is director of the Yale Center for Emotional Intelligence and a professor in the Child Study Center at Yale University. He is the lead developer of RULER, a pre-K to high school approach to social and emotional learning that has been adopted by more than 2,000 schools.
New resources from the AFT:
- Helpful Information and Tips for Dealing with COVID-19, created with the Anxiety and Depression Association of America
- Printable resource: Taking Care of Yourself in Difficult Times
- Resource and Lesson Plan Collection: Supporting Students with Disabilities During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Printable resource: Student Privacy Resources for Distance Learning
- Blog: Zoom Privacy Settings: Best Practices for Online Learning
Note: You will be eligible to receive one hour of professional development credit for participation in this webinar if you complete all the poll questions, survey and actively watch the webinar. At the conclusion of the webinar, you will be able to download a certificate that verifies you have completed the webinar. Check with your school district in advance to ensure that the PD credit is accepted.